This Crockpot recipe is always a huge hit at large gatherings as an appetizer with mini meatballs or served for supper with a tossed or Caesar salad and rice. The sauce spooned over rice is delicious. You have the option to make your own meatballs or purchase the premade boxed meatballs. I tend to bag this sauce in half portions when freezing for family meals as it makes a large amount that is great for pot lucks or bigger gatherings.
- Meatballs. – 1 box store bought. Or one homemade batch.
- 10 oz. Grape jelly
- 12 oz. Chili Sauce
- Place bag 1 & 2 in side large Labelled Freezer bag
- Label bag with recipe name and cooking directions.
- Crockpot : Cook all ingredients low 4-5 hours or High 2-3 hours
- Oven: bake in casserole dish 350 degrees F. 30 min.