This recipe was created by one of my very best friends. She introduced it to us while on a camping trip. She served it warm with tortilla corn chips. Nobody could get enough of it. Try it and you will see what I mean.
- 8 ounces Cream cheese
- ¼ Cup Mayonnaise
- ½ Pkg frozen chopped spinach thawed and squeezed
- 1 Clove minced garlic
- ¼ Cup finely chopped red pepper
- 1 Green onion finely chopped
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne pepper or a dash of hot sauce
- ½ Cup Grated cheddar cheese
- ¼ Cup Grated freshly parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup Freshly grated Asiago cheese
- ¼ Cup Freshly grated Romano cheese
- Blend all ingredients well with an electric mixer.
- Spoon into a medium size freezer bag labelled with recipe name and cooking instructions.
- Pour contents of thawed bag into a baking dish
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 18 minutes until it is hot and bubbly.
- Serve with pita bread cut into triangles or tortilla corn chips.