This Recipe is a favorite for the boys in my house. It’s hearty and easy and has a really nice flavor. I have always cooked this in the crockpot. The beef comes out tender every time. You will have 4 of these meals put together in 15 minutes, I promise!
- 1.5 lbs stewing beef
- 2 cups celery (optional)
- 1 Cup ketchup
- 1/4 water
- 4 tsp beef bouillon powder
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp mustard
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- Large freezer bag labeled with recipe name and cooking directions.
- Place bags 1 and 2 inside bag 3.
- Thaw in fridge overnight
- Dump all contents of bag in crock pot or baking dish
- Bake 350 degrees F 40 minutes until meat is cooked through or
- Crockpot low 6-7 hours high 4-5 hours.
- Serve over rice or with mashed potatoes
- Pair with Asparagus spears or corn