This is a make ahead breakfast that will last you a few days. It actually reminds me of an apple crisp dessert. And who wouldn’t want apple crisp for breakfast??? Once its cooled I cut it into squares and store in the fridge. In the morning I warm it in the microwave and add a bit of milk to serve. Yum!!!
Mix all ingredients in greased a 9×9 baking pan
- 2 Cups old fashioned oats
- 2 Cups coconut or almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup fresh or frozen strawberries & ½ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- ½ cup fresh or frozen peach slices & ½ Cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup chopped apple pieces and 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
Play around with your own fruit combinations and see what becomes your favourite.
- Bake 400 degrees F
- 45 minutes
- Once cooled cut into squares and store in the fridge.
- To serve warm in the microwave and add a bit of milk.