Make up your own cookie batter ahead of time. What a concept!!! You will be thanking yourself for the time you will have saved, especially around the holidays. All you will need to do is place the cookie balls on a tray and bake. You can bake small batches at a time. This way you always have fresh baked cookies. You can freeze almost any cookie dough you make by following the same freezer preparation method once the dough is mixed.
- ½ cup Sugar
- ¾ Cup Margarine
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1tsp vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- Blend well
- 2 Cups flour that has been combined with
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- Mix until it is well combined
- Stir in
- 2 Cups Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Prepare cookie dough according to the recipe directions.
- Roll the cookie dough into1 inch balls.
- Chill the balls on a baking sheet for 1 hour until hardened
- Place the chilled balls in a freezer bag labelled with the recipe name and cooking directions.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Place the frozen cookie dough on baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes
- Allow a couple minutes longer than what the recipe calls for because they are frozen.