Have you been wanting to trade in your chemical laden dryer sheets for a more natural alternative to scent your clothes? Give these essential oil dryer sheets a try. It will make your clothes smell amazing without all the synthetic chemicals.
- 1 Glass jar Approximately 4-5” in diameter
- 3 face cloths
- Pour ½ cup of Witch Hazel into the jar
- Add 10 drops of essential oil of your choice. Lavender is a popular choice.
- Put the lid on the jar and gently shake to mix.
- Roll up the face cloths into a tubular shape and place them into the jar of liquid. Put the lid back on the jar and tip it to coat all the cloths to absorb the liquid.
- When you are ready to use the them ring them out to remove any extra liquid. Throw them into the dryer with your wet clothes.
- They will come out smelling lovely.
Purchase doTERRA essential oils HERE