Many times skin conditions such as eczema and dry skin patches can be remedied by removing the chemicals from the laundry products we use. It only makes sense since clothing, bed sheets and towels are always in direct contact with the skin. This is a great homemade natural Laundry detergent that averages around .08 cents per load.
I use Lemon essential oil because it is a natural stain remover. Melaleuca and doTERRAs onGuard blend because of their natural disinfecting, antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiseptic properties. This laundry soap is safe for both regular and front loading machines.
- 1Cup Castile Soap
- 1 Cup Baking Soda
- 1/3 Cup Coarse Salt
- 7L Hot water (29.5 Cups)
- Mix all ingredients in a large Pot
- I heat on the stove to help dissolve the salt.
- Once cooled add 20 drops doTERRA Essential oil melaleuca, lemon, Onguard.
- Shake or stir before each use
- Use 1/4 CUP per load for Front Loaders & 1/2 CUP per load for Top Loaders
- Store in a glass container. I like to use a punch dispenser with a valve.
- CLICK HERE to Purchase Essential Oils.
- You will find a glass dispenser in the link in the shop menu under the my favourite tools tab.
- For Canada CLICK HERE & For U.S. CLICK HERE
- For Bronners Castile Soap Canada CLICK HERE & USA CLICK HERE
The Essentially Organized Life is a recognized Amazon Affiliate.