It’s a 16 hour drive to pick up my daughter from University and a 16 hour drive back home. So I definitely make sure to plan to take along some things that will help make the long trip a little easier.
- A friend to help navigate, make me laugh and share the driving.
- A tick list of directions and landmarks to watch for along the way to help pass the time.
- An uplifting, energetic playlist loaded on my device. Yes, I do realize that this increases the risk that seat dancing just might occur.
- Snacks to keep me energized and prevent the dreaded ‘Hangry’ from showing up uninvited.
- doTERRAs Deep Blue essential oil to prevent a stiff neck and headache.
- Road trip essential oil diffuser blend to keep me focused and energized.
I like this diffuser blend because of the uplifting and energizing effects of Wild Orange and Peppermint. And the focus and grounding properties of Frankincense. Sometimes I will add a drop of basil as an extra support for my adrenals if I’m feeling particularly stressed.
To Purchase pure therapeutic grade essential oils click HERE